A Tribute to 30 Rock’s Tracy Jordan
Tracy Ogbert Jordan is modeled after the man who plays him: Tracy Morgan. He’s the star of NBC’s fictional series, “TGS” with Tracy Jordan, on NBC’s real series 30 Rock, which is ending after seven seasons.
Now we pay tribute to one of the wackiest and most hilarious characters on television.
Tracy Jordan Talking in a Montage
- Your boos are not scaring me! I know most of you are not ghosts!
- Like any penis, Florida is very complicated.
- I’m sort of the Black Tyler Perry.
- I didn’t get to work an hour late just to be the first one here.
- It’s a California Kong, which is two California Kings tied together with gorilla leather.
- I feel like Oscar the Grouch today, and not just because I woke up in a garbage can this morning startling someone named Gordon.
- Are you doping, Liz Lemon? That stuff will shrink your testicles, but there are bad side effects as well.
- The sight of these people, plus the crayons I ate earlier, make me sick.
- My ringtone is the chicken dance. If I answer it, I won’t hear the whole song!
- Five years ago I saved your show! I rode in here on a white horse that you made me leave in the lobby.
- I’m sorry I’m four hours late but my alarm clock didn’t go off because it died in a cock-fight last night.
- Jenna, a word. Specifically, the word talking.
- Sure, I Google myself all the time. Like when Angie’s not in the mood or I’m alone in a hotel.
- Centennial is a hundred years, because centipeding means having sex with a hundred women.
- Do a sloppy job and they’ll leave you alone. That’s how I got out of foreplay with Angie … and my taxes.
- I remember being born, of course, and I remember learning to ride a bike. But that was last year.
- First of all, the secret service never gave me back my t-shirt cannon.
- My addiction to prescription glasses! The fact that I suffer from attention deficit disor- Jack, your shoes are shiny!
- I know it’s a girl, Liz Lemon, because I yelled out ‘Susan B. Anthony’ at the moment of conception.
- Recently I realized I have a hole in my heart. And not the one I got from eating batteries.
- What is this, Horseville? Because I’m surrounded by naysayers.
- I don’t need it. I buy myself all the presents I need. And because of my drinking, I’m often surprised.
- I was supposed to be in the movie Rush Hour but two weeks into shooting I was replaced by Jackie Chan.
- I’m afraid she’ll divorce me if I ever have enough money where she can live off half.
- That’s not me. That’s a Tracy Jordan Japanese Sex Doll. You can tell us apart because it’s not suffering from a vitamin deficiency.
- I can’t talk now, I have to get my wallet out of the toaster.
- If you get rich off this stuff just take care of my family. I don’t want my kids to have to go to college.
- Remember that e-mail we got from those Nigerians who need our help getting that money out of Africa? We did it! I got the check today.
- I want to hold a mirror up to society and then win world record for biggest mirror.
- Affirmative action was designed to keep women and minorities in competition with each other to distract us while white dudes inject AIDS into our chicken nuggets.
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
- Thomas Jefferson
- Sally Hemings
Tracy Jordan PSA
Best Tracy Jordan Bling
- OPEN MARRIAGE
Tracy Jordan as Garfield
Tracy Jordan Entourage Members
Tracy Jordan National Anthem
Tracy Jordan Tattoo
(The secret is it’s a magic marker)
Tracy and a Pigeon
Tracy Jordan Art
via where this link goes
via the Internet
via daniel-w.deviantart.com. Tracy is the one on the right. The black one.
Fawkin’ With Tracy Jordan
If Tracy Jordan were a Guy Fawkes Mask
Tracy Jordan Bobblehead
Buy the Tracy Jordan bobblehead at Amazon.com.
Tracy Jordan on Twitter
— Tracy Jordan (@TracyJordanTGS) October 19, 2012
On the set of the live action Angry Birds movie I’m producing.This film is dedicated to the memory of the 400 birds we’ve killed so far.
— Tracy Jordan (@TracyJordanTGS) September 29, 2010
Shooting paintballs at Ken while he makes me a meatball sub.
— Tracy Jordan (@TracyJordanTGS) June 13, 2009
Follow Tracy Jordan on Twitter.
We will miss you Tracy Jordan.